Postscards of the Albert Kahn designed Dearborn State Bank which opened in 1917 at the southwest corner of Michigan and Mason Streets. In 1930, a larger Albert Kahn designed structure for the bank opened at the corner after the old building was moved south of Mason Street to serve as an annex.
Postcards of the American State Bank at the northwest corner of Michigan and Monroe. The bank operated at that corner from 1919 until 1930. During the 1930s, Manufacturers National Bank massively renovated the building. The current appearance of the building resembles that renovation.
Postcards of the Wagner Hotel building at the southwest corner of Michigan and Monroe which opened in 1896. The building was constructed by the Wagner family used brick from the brickyard they owned south on what is now Oakwood Boulevard.