While numerous postcards were produced of the Rouge Plant and other Ford spots in East Dearborn, comparatively few were made of spots in the western part of the city.
In 1924, the Stout Metal Airplane Company opened a factory at Ford Airport in Dearborn. A fire destroyed that factory in 1926 and it was replaced by a larger factory that would construct Ford Trimotor aircraft. The above postcards show that new factory which eventually shut down by 1933.
1920s or early 1930s postcards of the Ford Engineering Laboratory. The structure opened in 1924.