Postcards of the first Dearborn High School building which was constructed in 1893 and remained open until 1925. The building often known as Dearborn Public School or Dearborn Union School was located in the middle of the block between Mason, Monroe, Garrison, and Morley.
Class postcards taken at either the first Dearborn High School building or Salisbury School.
Postcards of the second Dearborn High School building which opened in 1926. After the third Dearborn High School opened on Outer Drive, this building on Mason north of Garrison became Ray Adams Junior High School. The structure survives as the Atrium Office Complex.
These postcards show classes at Henry Ford School which opened in the 1910s near the modern site of Ford World Headquarters.